1. Do you have a studio? We do have a small studio available. We also shoot in common indoor spaces, if you prefer. We have a list of places with exceptional views that can easily accommodate indoor sessions, such as Phipps Conservatory, the Cathedral of Learning, and many area hotels and conference centers. We prefer to shoot in natural light outdoors for most shoots, which provides the best possible results consistently and flatters everyone best.
2. How can I best prepare for my session? Once we book a session, we will provide documents that outline how to best prepare for each type of session. Preparing for a maternity shoot is far different than preparation for an engagement shoots. We will recommend the best prep for hair, outfits, makeup, and props that you can bring along.
3. Do you offer specials or discounts? Of course we do. For wedding photography, you'll find out packages are already priced below the industry standard - starting at $1199. We offer a friends and family discounts as well as a referral discount. We also offer a discount for props donations. Ask about these when we meet for your first consultation.
4. What times are available for booking sessions? Generally, we reserve Saturday for weddings and conduct portrait and event sessions on Sundays (7am - 11am or 4p - 8p). If we do not have a wedding scheduled on a given Saturday within 2 weeks, these dates become open for other photo shoot sessions. However, we realize that special events make require other times and we can accomodate those events as well. For example, newborn shoots are often best directly after the morning feeding and rest and should occur within 3-6 days of birth.
5. Are you available on my event date? Please contact us directly either by phone or email and we will check on your date(s). This will allow us to provide you with the most accurate information. We are still booking for 2016-2917 wedding seasons.
6. Will I get rights to my photos? Yes, for all services, printing rights and standard use rights are included in the rate.